Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sorry

I took a few weeks of from training. It looks like the training by the river was just a Novermber thing so far. Next week I'm going to go to the home of the Hwarang spirit, the Korean city called Gyongju. Gyongju was the ancient capital of the Shilla kingdom and later Shilla dynasty. I have been there twice before. Once was just a simple visit, the next time was to train at Go Gool temple. This time I will train in the ancient art of ESL (English as a Second Language). Hopefully I can master the sacred techniques of total physical response, and the transmission of information in L2. (Sorry martial artists, you might have to briefly study applied linguistics to get an idea to know what the hell I am talking about.)

2 comments:

  1. Sokcho has a Hwarang school that teaches, among other things, mounted archery. If I remember, I'll send you details of the next mounted archery festival or other events.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds pretty sweet actually.

    ReplyDelete